In a nutshell, I’m here to:
- advise you where to be online (that’s a strategic review in grown up parlance)
- provide training on any of the main social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest and Blogging
- review what you’re currently up to online
- help keep your business focused on using social media consistently whilst fitting within your business as a whole
- run your main social media accounts for you (with a little help from you)
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you know what you want to achieve from being on Social Media?
- Do you know where your customers want to talk to you online?
- Do you have a plan you can stick to and measure?
- Do you need some help with implementing your online marketing plan?
- Do you fully understand what each Social Media site can do for your business?
- Does Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Blogging and YouTube baffle you?
- Do you struggle to commit time consistently to Social Media?
- Do you know how to measure and monitor your results?
- Do you find it difficult to generate ideas to keep your content fresh?
I can help you address all or any of the above, just get in touch to see how I can help add value to your business and take the stress away.